Constructed in 1984 by Robert Trent Jones Jr, Spanish Trail Country Club is one of the most private and desirable gated communities and country clubs in the Vegas Valley. In fact its that exclusivity that brought the PGA tour to host the Las Vegas Invitational there for many years. The club and golf course are now allowing a small amount of outside play to this great golf course, you should take advantage while you can!
A classic, tree lined golf course with plenty of bunkers, lakes waterfalls, and lightning quick greens are still the staple of this course, and we love it!
The mature trees provide a welcomed wind protection and keeps a bit of shade on you when the weather gets a bit on the warm side. We always look forward to putting on their greens, typically running in the 11.5 range on the stimpmeter.
Why Should You Play at Spanish Trail Country Club?
- A private club with limited outside play
- Easy location 10 mins to airport.
- A parkland style layout provides variety and mature trees offer some protection from the harsh desert climate.
- Fast greens and excellent playing conditions
- Enjoyable pace of play at 4 hours or less
- Feel like a VIP high-roller, with great service and high-end amenities.
- Nice clubhouse, excellent food and shower/locker room facilities.
Staff Insider Tip – We love Spanish Trail for the change of pace, the tall mature trees provide a different look than the rest of Vegas courses. Fast greens, good food and a 4 hour round are what to expect, and its close to the airport. Easy to get a round and a quick shower in before a flight at Spanish Trail. A perfect out day golf course!