Silverstone Golf Club is landscaped beautifully with a unique red crushed rock interweaving throughout the transition areas of each hole. The result is a really cool and well-maintained look, this provides awesome eye-candy framing the holes. This golf course offers great value with interesting architecture, nice conditions, and reasonable rates.
With 27 holes Silverstone is able to keep the playing conditions at enjoyable levels since they can shut down a nine for maintenance and still keep play on the other two. Plus, Silverstone is one of the fe courses in town that is an all Rye grass golf course which means they don’t close for overseeding in September.
Why Should You Make a Tee Time at Silverstone Golf Club?
- Elaborate desert landscaping provides a unique contrast between red crushed rock, desert landscaping and green grass interweaving through the holes.
- No overseeding and no closures. The all Rye grass golf course means nice playing conditions all year.
- Spacious clubhouse complete with locker rooms and shower facilities.
- Excellent practice facilities, pro shop and restaurant.
- 27 Holes of Bob Cupp designed golf.
- Excellent value vs. price golf course.
Staff Insider Tip – Silverstone continues to be one of the best value in Vegas, a high-quality golf product for reasonable rates. The red crushed rock landscaping is really unique, and provides a very different and memorable look for the holes. We like how silverstone is set up as well, multiple tee boxes and a playable/walkable, a fun and beautiful golf course for all levels of skill.