Vegas is all about glitz, glam, fun and convenience and Rio Secco Golf Club covers each one of those ideas perfectly. A round at Rio consists of impeccable playing conditions, fast greens and gorgeous views of the Las Vegas Strip. This Rees Jones designed golf course has been a staple in Las Vegas golf for years, known not only for its awesome conditions, high-end service, but also for its challenging layout and numerous memorable golf holes.
Rio Secco cranks up the Vegas style fun with their optional and unique T-Mates female caddie program, which has been a huge success and another memorable aspect to the Rio Secco experience. These attractive ladies do know their golf, and have been extensively trained to operate just like a professional caddie, except perhaps dressed in shorter shorts.
Why Should You Make a Tee Time at Rio Secco Golf Club?
- Superb playing conditions and fast greens.
- Awesome views of the Las Vegas strip.
- Location close to south-strip hotels, 15 minutes.
- Sister course is Cascata, one of the most luxurious golf courses in the entire world.
- Rees Jones designed golf course features memorable golf holes.
- T-Mates female caddie program a fun option.
Staff Insider Tip – We always love playing Rio, greens typically run around 11, fairways manicured nicely, and well maintained bunkers. The golf course is definitely a challenge though, we recommend you play in from one tee box forward from what you think you should, because so much relies on the placement of your tee shot. Golf should be fun, play from 6300 yards instead of 6900 yards, you’ll see firsthand how fun Rio Secco Golf Club can be.