The Primm Valley Golf Club Lakes Course is one of the “Must Plays” among those that are in-the-know about Las Vegas area golf. The Lakes routing features sparkling water features, (obviously) and intriguing hole architecture framed by dazzling white-sand bunkers. Tom Fazio is known for creating very visual and memorable golf holes, and there are no shortage of “wow” holes at Primm, and we love it!
The design also features a great appreciation for the fact that golf should be fun, and provide a worthy outdoor experience for ones time and money.
Both Primm Valley Lakes Course and the Primm Valley Desert Course offer all of the above for those who are willing to drive a little to get a lot of value. The location is only 30 minutes south of Las Vegas, and an easy all freeway drive to two of the finest layouts in the entire area.
Why Should You Play Primm Valley Golf Club Lakes Course?
- Tom Fazio designed courses are visually stunning, and always feature fun and memorable golf holes.
- No homes anywhere in sight, just plain awesome golf with no distractions.
- Only 30 minutes from mid-strip & 110% worth the drive!
- Excellent playing conditions, fast greens, and lush fairways
- Two golf courses offer a perfect property to play 36 holes or more at.
- If you are driving to or from Southern California, these courses are located right off of I-15 and are no-brainers to play on your way in or out of Vegas.
Staff Insider Tip – The Lakes course is dubbed the poor mans Shadow Creek, which is a huge compliment and downright true, especially if you can’t shell out the $500 plus dollars to play out at Shadow Creek in north Las Vegas. The Lakes course is reminiscent of the legendary Shadow Creek, in its look and feel, yet is a quarter of the price.