Tom Fazio created some of the most stunning golf holes in all of Vegas on the Primm Valley Golf Club Desert Course. Unencumbered views from tee -to-green provide numerous “wow” moments throughout the layout, one of our favorite Fazio design elements. The two courses at Primm Valley Golf Club are quite different from each other and combine for one of the best, one-two punches in Vegas.
The Primm Valley Golf Club Desert Course doesn’t get the respect that perhaps the Lakes course gets, but we’re not sure why. The Desert Course offers better views of the of the surrounding mountains and desertscape, plus it arguably features a better variety of holes from top to bottom. Which ever course you play you are in for a real treat, and we suggest you play them both.
Why Should You Play Primm Valley Golf Club Desert Course?
- Tom Fazio designed courses are very visually stunning, and always feature seriously fun and memorable golf holes.
- No homes anywhere in sight, just plain awesome golf with no distractions.
- Only 30 minutes from mid-strip & 110% worth the drive!
- Excellent playing conditions, fast greens, and lush fairways.
- Two Tom Fazio designed golf courses offer a perfect property to play 36 holes or more.
- If you are driving in from Southern California, these courses are located right off of I-15 and are no-brainers for in or out days.
Staff Insider Tip – The Desert Course does have the better of the views as its a bit more exposed and sits higher on the property. We think that some of the best holes at Primm Valley Golf Club are on the Deseret routing. The course offers more dramatic elevation changes which provide a full-view of the hole architecture from tee-to-green, and the task at hand.