If the two other courses at Paiute are two of the best courses in all of Vegas, then what do you think Pete Dye did with the third one? Well, lets just say…….Arrrrooooo! One way or the other, the Paiute Golf Resort Wolf Course will have you howling at the top of your lungs.
The third installment at Paiute Golf Resort took the golf architecture to a whole new level. This time huge amounts of dirt were moved to create a rocky dunescape, meticulously sculpted into a big and brawny golf playland. Extreme, bold features were worked into the landscape with sharp, greenside drop offs of 30 feet or more, deep bunkers, a testing island green and big undulating greens. Its starkly different from the other two courses, and is a real eye-popping golf experience. Paiute Golf Resort Wolf course tee times are always in high demand, its a very popular choice in Vegas. Make your reservations at least 60 days in advance.
Why Should You Play The Paiute Golf Resort Wolf Course ?
- Expect fast and firm conditions, there are many places to play running shots.
- Extremely visual hole architecture, tons of interest on each hole.
- Plays a bit like a links course, albeit a modern style links course, and the look of the architecture creates the impression of sand dunes around the holes.
- Island Green Hole at #15- Similar to TPC Sawgrass #17. Good Luck.
- 54 holes of Pete Dye golf courses and Paiute offer plenty of tee times and perfect property to play 36 holes or more.
- No homes anywhere in sight, no parallel holes, no casinos – just pure golf.
- Excellent playing conditions, fast greens and NO overseeding.
- NO OVERSEEDING CLOSURES – Paiute is a great place to play in September when most of the other courses in Vegas are overseeded.
Staff Insider Tip – The Wolf course is visually stunning, and plays fast, firm and tough. Luckily, fairways are wide and good shots are rewarded with ideal angles into the greens. But, get out of position on this track and you’ll feel the bite. The Wolf is definite beast, but so very cool – all the Paiute courses are great. We recommend playing a tee forward of what you think you should to ensure maximum fun.