Located only 90 minutes south of Las Vegas, Mojave Resort Golf Club is another course that you may not know about but should. In fact the entire Laughlin are is a up and coming golf mecca which rivals any more well known golf destinations. Mojave Golf Club was the first installment from the now well known and award winning golf architect firm of Lee Schmidt & Brian Curly.
The design is routed among the lowlands, along the river banks of the Colorado River and offers a great mix of challenge and fun. Excellent playing conditions and interesting hole designs keep your interest through all 18 holes, and the closing stretch or 16, 17 and 18 will test your accuracy and nerve with water in play on every shot.
Why Should You Play at Mojave Golf Club in Laughlin?
- Its a perfect “On The Way” extra course to play if you are driving in or out of Vegas toward Phoenix or Southern California.
- Excellent playing conditions
- Nice price vs value course
- 18 Interesting holes , and only a few homes on the course.
- Laughlin area is a hot new golf destination, 4 great courses within 20 minutes of each other, and a total of 9 courses within 45 minutes.
Staff Insider Tip – Mojave surprises us every time we play it, this golf course is damn good, and really fun. Strategic holes, cool bunkers and green complexes make for an interesting play. A total hidden gem not many people know about!