Laughlin Ranch Golf Club is one of those courses you should know about but perhaps don’t. If you are driving into Las Vegas from Phoenix or Southern California, or if you have played many of the Vegas courses a few times, you need to check out something new. Laughlin Ranch is an excellent desert, mountain style golf course and features high flying tee shots and long desert views.
While the Laughlin area is a little unknown, it is perhaps one of the best undiscovered golf destinations in the country. Located only 90 minutes south of Las Vegas, the area is home to a few courses that stack up against anything in Las Vegas, at fraction of the cost.
Why Should You Play at Laughlin Ranch Club?
- Won Best New Golf Course award in 2007.
- Cool mining theme throughout the golf course and some of the holes.
- Excellent golf for a fraction of Vegas prices. A seriously great value.
- Interesting landscaping and hole architecture, with fun risk-reward holes.
- Excellent playing conditions.
- Overseeded fairways and dormant roughs create a cool two-toned look in the winter months.
- Awesome clubhouse and excellent food.
We strive to make sure our customers are informed about where its possible to maximize their golf value and time. We can offer ideas about new places to play, and inform you about quality experiences in and around the Las Vegas area. Which it’s precisely why we’re telling you to book a Laughlin Ranch Tee Time, or Book a Laughlin Golf Package its awesome!
Staff Insider Tip – The entire Laughlin area is a bit of a hidden gem, and this golf course is just plain underappreciated. If this track was in Las Vegas proper it would be a top 5 course in the area and twice the cost. We discovered Laughlin Ranch about five years ago, its time you check it out, book your tee times now!