Sometimes just a little bit of effort reaps huge rewards. We urge you to make the effort to play the Jack Nicklaus Signature Designed Coyote Springs Golf Course, located just 50 minutes from mid-strip. It’s no joke its one of Jacks’ best desert creations, and they spared no expense in making the golf course worth the drive to play.
Yes, just getting to the course feels like you are completely in the middle of nowhere, many people literally think they are lost or missed the turn on the drive out. But, thats a good thing when you love to play golf and enjoy experiencing great golf courses. Some of the best and most noted golf courses in the world are those that are difficult to get to. Coyote Springs will reward the effort, its one of the best, yet kinda unknown and a little underappreciated in the Vegas area.
Why Should You Play at Coyote Springs Golf Club?
- Free replay if you book a morning round through us.
- One of Jack Nicklaus’s finest desert layouts.
- Feels like your own private golf course in the middle of nowhere.
- Elaborate landscaping and hole architecture. Cascading waterfalls, rivers, great risk-reward holes and very unique-bunkering.
- Excellent playing conditions, fast greens and NO overseeding.
- Great place to play in September when all the other courses are overseeded.
Staff Insider Tip – Don’t be afraid to make the drive, its only 50 minutes! Put on a good travelin’ record and enjoy a cool desert drive. You will be rewarded with killer golf, and beautiful scenery. Plus you get a free replay in you book your tee times before 11am. Nice! No brainer if you want to play 36 holes anywhere in Vegas.