We offer vast knowledge of the best golf courses in and around the Las Vegas area, which is why we are telling you about Conestoga Golf Club in Mesquite, Nevada. Located only 90 minutes to the north, those who make the extra effort to drive are in for a nice reward of unique and memorable golf! Also, if you are driving in to Vegas from the north, you can easily stop in Mesquite on your way, and enjoy Conestoga Golf Club.
High flying tee shots, wide fairways, and fast greens make for a fun golf experience at Conestoga. Golf architect Gary Panks knows how to make a golf course look tough but play tame. We could talk about six or seven”Signature” holes at Conestoga, but its definitely better to find out for yourself which holes you think are the best and book a Conestoga Tee Time.
Why Should You Play at Conestoga Golf Club in Mesquite, Nevada?
- Very unique topography, totally different than anything in Vegas proper.
- Course conditions are excellent, fast greens.
- Excellent clubhouse, food options and attentive staff.
- Best driving range and practice facility in Mesquite.
- Located right off I-15, if you are driving into Vegas from the north, its a perfect course to play on the way in or out of Vegas.
- Troon Golf Managed Course represents quality golf.
Staff Insider Tip – Conestoga is no brainier, must play if you are traveling by car into Vegas from the north. But, even if you are not taking advantage of its convenient location off of I-15, it is well worth the 90 minute drive from Vegas for such a unique golf course and excellent conditions.