There are certain golf experiences of legendary status, golf courses that only a privileged few get play. The once ultra-private, super-high-roller retreat nestled about 25 minutes from mid-strip, is not only arguably the best golf course in Las Vegas, it’s an incredible living piece of art. If you love the game and enjoy playing the-best-of-the-best, then Cascata is a “Must Play”.
We could talk and write 100 pages about Cascata, but until you see it, experience it, and enjoy it you just don’t know how good it really is.
Why Should You Play at Cascata?
- Fantasy golf at its finest – 18 incredible golf holes.
- Course conditions are second to none, we’re talking Augusta like conditions, fairways perfectly striped, and cut like vacuumed carpets, its perfect.
- Super fast greens – it’s not uncommon to see speeds over 12 on the Stimpmeter. Wow!
- An unforgettable golf experience, every hole is a “Signature Hole”
- Incredible practice areas complete with calming rivers, waterfalls for background ambiance.
- Superb staff and unbeatable service, excellent individual attention to each guest.
- Personalized locker for the day.
- Tour quality caddies – these guys and girls are good, and fun people to play Cascata golf with.
- Excellent food, bar, cigars and ambiance.
- ForeCaddie Service Included – (Caddie gratuity not included in green fee.)
Staff Insider Tip – We highly recommend you make the time, and spend the money to play this one, you wont regret one second of it. If you do decide play Cascata, make sure you schedule a full day to spend out there. Arrive early enough to eat breakfast, take your sweet time, and enjoy a good warm up. Then, after you experience the golf, enjoy their excellent food, have a few cocktails and reminisce about how downright awesome Cascata is, and figure out when you’re coming back!
Cascata also has a sister course at Rio Secco Golf Club, if you are looking to play the best golf in Las Vegas, Cascata and Rio secco are at the top of the list.