Located about 25 minutes to the southwest of the Las Vegas airport in Boulder City, Boulder Creek Golf Club is perhaps the top “Hidden Gem ” of all of Las Vegas golf. In reality, actual drive time is only about 20 minutes with how fast people drive in Vegas, and the best part is you totally escape the hustle-and-bustle of the city, only a few minutes outside of town.
Boulder Creek Club Las Vegas offers beautiful sweeping views of the surrounding desert mountains, and nothing but pure, unencumbered golf. A nice reward awaits those who are willing to put a bit of effort and a little drive time into getting to a great golf course.
Why Should You Play Boulder Creek Golf Club?
- No homes on the golf course, just pure wide-open golf with stunning desert views.
- Fun, memorable golf holes, with thoughtful and strategic shotmaking options designed by golf course architect Mark Rathert – formerly with RTJ design.
- An excellent bang-for-the-buck Vegas course.
- Awesome practice facility – one of the most complete game refining practice areas in Vegas – bunkers, numerous chipping areas, and a big full size, all grass range.
- A true “Hidden Gem” of Las Vegas located just outside of Vegas proper in Boulder City.
- 110% Worth the 25 minute drive!
Staff Insider Tip – So close yet so far away. Many visitors won’t take the time to drive the 25 minutes to Boulder Creek, but were here to attest that it is 110% worth the drive. Excellent playing conditions, cool holes, and an competitive price make this track one of the best values in all of Vegas. A little bit of driving time pays off with resonable rates and quality golf at Boulder Creek Golf Club Las Vegas!