The Palm Course at Angel Park Golf Course offers delightfully playable golf holes with a fair mix of shots to test your skills. Yet, the design refreshingly lends itself more to making fun pars, easy bogeys, and maybe a birdie or two.
Designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay, and renovated by John Fought, the golf course is a favorite among local players and visitors alike, and features panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip, and stunning views of Red Rock State Park. The facility also offers the Angel Park Mountain Course, which adds a bit more challenge and is a perfect place to play 36 holes.
We also really like the fact that there are no homes lining the sides of the holes, which provides serenity from the hectic pace and crowded nature of Las Vegas.
Why Should You Play at Angel Park Golf Course?
- 36 Holes of Arnold Palmer & Ed Seay Designed Golf
- Challenging yet fun, playable golf courses.
- Easy location – All freeway drive time.
- 10 minutes from downtown hotels – 20 minutes from south strip.
- A great value vs. price course
- Excellent lighted Par 3 course – Golf until 11pm
- 18 Hole – All Grass – Lighted Putting Course
- 10 other courses within 10 minutes.
The Suncoast Hotel Casino is literally across the street, and is our favorite option for a Las Vegas Golf Resort Package. The rooms have been remodeled in 2014, and rates are less than strip hotels. But, perhaps the best part is that Suncoast offers an easy in and out of your room, a bowling alley, movie theaters and 8 good restaurants
Staff Insider Tip – We love the combination of staying at The Suncoast Hotel Casino, and playing the 63 holes that surround the hotel. Its really the only place like it in Vegas. Its a full on golf resort with Angel Park and Badlands across the street.